Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Layover!!!! Indonesia!!! Arrrhhrh!!!

I left Greenville NC at 5:35AM this morning, flew across America to Los Angeles (LAX) got here at 1pm, went to get a rental to go to VANS to kill 10hrs and they were sold out of cars! So Im sitting at the airport bored out of my mind.
I was lucky enough that I had "Step Bros' on my laptop, so that had me craking up pretty often, thats the best movie for sure. See it if you havent.

Now Im waiting for Mike Ish, he's flying in from Vegas, what a superstar. He arrives at 7pm.

We are of to Indonesia for the weekend thanks to the Haro Distributor down there that was nice enought to invite us.

Indonesia is about another 20 hours in planes south-west from here in LA. Its located just above Australia, at the bottom of Asia.

Look out for updates soon when I find out more about this mission...

Colin Mackay