Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mike Ish top 5 / Music



Music can change your mood real quick, If the song sucks, it puts you in a mellow state of mind, You just cant ride! If you feel it though, your cranking just that bit harder, or grinding that bit smoother, Mike Ish rocks his Ipod pretty often, so I wondered "Whats he listening to?"


What kind of music am I into?

I'm into a few different types of music from Hip Hop & Rock N` Roll - to- Funk and oldies. It all just depends on what kind of mood you catch me in.

It wasn't easy to pick out a top 5 songs for riding- chilling - and to download. So I thought of a way to pick 5 songs without really picking them. The list of songs was determined By turning on my I-Tunes & I-Pod on shuffle and just writing down the first five that came up. The top 5 to download are just random songs in my i-tunes i thought people should know about.


First 5 Shuffle Songs from I-Tunes:
1. Miles Davis - "Fantasy"
2. A Tribe Called Quest-" Oh My God"
3. AC/DC- "RIFF RAFF"
4. The Doors- " Love Her Madly"
5. KRS-One - " Step Into The World"

First 5 Shuffle Songs From I-Pod
1. Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana - " Kind Of NY"
2. Messy Marv - "Aint No Cut On Me"
3. Fabolous- " Back To Do The Dam Thing"
4. Raekwon Feat Busta & Papoose - " Address Me As Mister"
5. Jeezy,Fabolous, Bleu Davinci - "Streets on Lock"

5 Songs Recommended to download
1. Motorhead - " killed by death"
2. Murder City Devils- " Alcohol"
3. Pink Floyd- " Young Lust"
4. Bob Dylan- "Along the Watch Tower"
5. Van Halen - " Hot For Teacher

Colin