Friday, November 20, 2009

Enarson hits the road on a signature prototype frame..

Dennis’s signature Haro frame

"I'm leaving to Vegas for the weekend on a filming trip for the demolition video. It my first trip with the new SD frame and I can't wait cuz I love this bike! It's definatly the sweetest ride I've had."

Brakeless? Dennis say's "Just haven't found the time to put them on yet. Right when I get home Im putting them back on.

[nggallery id=4]

Dennis's signature Haro frame called the "SD" (for San Diego) will be out soon, release date unknown. Sticker kit currently getting worked on also

Frame Spec's:
*20.5" and 21" top tube length (Not Final)
*13.75 back end length
*75 Degree head tube angle
*No final color's released..
*Built in seat clamp
*Milled out drop-out's
*Tapered rear stays
*Removable brake mounts
*Weight 4lb 2oz