Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jimmy Levan Benefit at T-1

Jimmy Levan Jam at T1
It went down this last Saturday at T-1. What went down, you ask?

Some great riding, awesome music, uber art show, and a lot of beer swigging all in the name of Jimmy Levan. Unfortunately I had to leave early to go to my little sister's graduation dinner but I had a blast while I was there.

Chase Hawk knows the T-1 ramp pretty damn well and it showed. He was blasting 9-10 foot airs on the second wall after dropping in. Aaron Ross rode the ramp a bit too. Other notables that were there - Joe Rich and Taj (of course), Tony Cardona, Joe Simon, Neil Harrington, James Shepherd (Homeless Bikes), Adam Baker, Ryan Smith, Rob-O, Andy Martinez, Sandy Carson, Devon Hutchins, Adam Roye... um that's all I can remember.

I bought a bunch of art there and I will be giving some away in a contest that i'm going to have to come up with. Email me if you have any ideas about what I should do.

All in all it was a good time for a great cause. $2000 was raised in total!

Head over to the Terrible One site for a bunch of pics.
There are a couple of pics on the Fit site as well.