Sunday, December 30, 2007

Video: Jared Chilko & Luke Santucci

Ok, so I wasn't sure where this video was from but someone told me it is from the Summer of Fit DVD in the bonus section. I haven't seen that DVD so I didn't recognize this clip but if anybody from Fit doesn't want me to post this please let me know.

That said, these guys throw down some good shit and I want to see The Summer of Fit so maybe I'll go buy it today because I heard it's $10 or something and I'm sure I can steal $10 from my girlfriend's purse without her noticing. And if she does notice I'll pretend to not know what she's talking about... then distract her with a comment about Angelina Jolie or some shit, because let's face it... my girlfriend's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Shredders include: Mike Aitken, Eddie Cleveland, Chase Hawk, Edwin Delarosa, Tom White, Justin Inman, Brian Foster, Chase Dehart, and a bunch of other riders that are better than you.



also... FTW is Porkolt?

Fit Bike
Interview with Robbie Morales
Buy Summer of FIT for $10!