Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taiwan Update.

We're back from Taiwan and it was wild as usual. We, or should I say I, sampled some pretty sketchy food but it wasn't so bad after a couple "Taiwan Beer." Chris enjoyed Subway and McDonalds as much as possible and I was right with him for the most part. We ended up not being able to adapt to the 16 hour time difference and spending the majority of the nights wide awake, and dragging through the next day. We had some fun though, I ended up getting kicked out of the Go-Kart track and told I was not welcome to come back. I don't think the guy in charge understood that if you're not first, you're last. I've attached some photos, the girl inside the glass case is called a Beatle Nut girl. Beatle Nuts are basically a Taiwanese version of chewing tobacco. These girls dress pretty skimpy, a lot of the time in Lingerie, and are always in these glass cases to lure the guys in for the tobacco. The next photo is Chris, Haro BMX Product Manager. He was pretty much living the dream in Taiwan and enjoying showing off the new Convert Frame to paparazzi as he posed for a photo. The last photo was taken outside a market place. I was not hungry. I decided. -dB