Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday In Milwaukee

So man, I was going fucking nuts. Heaven forbid I go all Torey. Let that be a lesson to you all - don't ever come here less'n you got the CHEESE. Midwest is a hard ass Vixen. She can tell. (And no. You can't just get some cheese when you get here. Gotta bring it.) So I went to see my spots.
friday 001
friday 003
Under the Wisconsin Avenue Bridge -
friday 004
Dreamin'
friday 005
Tailgatin' -
friday 006
Forest Home Cemetary -
friday 007
friday 008
friday 009
And after all that - I went to check out the Kinnickinick River Canals, but they were totally impassable.
So I went to REHORST, my favorite micro-distillery - where I usually end rides anyways -
friday 010
And got myself the best Brandy Old Fashioned EVER -
friday 011
Check it - REHORST Pumpkin Brandy, brown sugar cubes, sour cherries, Vermont maple Syrup, and Canadian Club Soda.
friday 012
I had 5. Thank you Valerie.
Luckily, I was able to tell my bike "Get me home, Girl." And it worked out.
Pretty good day considering it's winter in Wisconsin.