Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday at X-Games

Today I went up to LA and took some photos at X-Games Park & Street Practice. Dennis and Colin are both competing in BMX PARK. Sun was blazing and I had on my 80 proof sunblock to avoid farmers tan. Everyone seemed to be taking it pretty easy on the course but Dennis was blasting. In the photo of Dennis mid flip whip, he was going about 100 and everyone was pretty psyched on it.

Colin, Dennis, Rob Darden and I all went down to the Orange County fair after X-Games practice and those guys rode in another comp. Colin was taking it easy cause he's amped about X-Games. Rob was chillen as well, and Dennis being the young bada$$ that he is; sent a triple tail whip to body slam on the quarter pipe. But he's alright and will be shredding in park prelims tomorrow. Nastazio was even in the house tonight after his 5am riding session on the Orange County news this morning.

It's 12:30am and I've got to get some sleep. More updates tomorrow night. -dB