Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ronnie Napolitan off to Gods Country

RonniePortRyeLR
CM: So Ronnie your off to California soon to hang with Dennis Enarson, do you know what your getting yourself in for? RN: I'm hoping the best time of my life! I'm trying to roll Dennis's new WRX! haha. Yeah, but i hope just to ride and hang out with the whole SD crew. Hopefully hit some trails too.

CM: Are you just trying to escape the cold east coast weather? RN: Yeah I can use a break from the east coast for sure. Every time I see Dennis he is always asking when the next time I'm coming to SD is, so I finally just went for it.

CM: What do you usually get up to during these short winter days? RN: Usually just wake up eat some cereal try to hit the mountain and snowboard. Than maybe some Call Of Duty, and if I don't get to sucked into that or something else head to camp and shred.

CM: I saw you on your Bro's first hand on FuelTV you were belting your old bike up, hows the new Haro SD holding up? RN: Yeah that was a super fun trip. Portland is awesome. Stoked I got to be apart of that. A little embarrassing to see me being such a dick head on TV, but whatever. All in the name of fun!

CM: What's a spot in Sand Diego you look forward to riding? RN:I am defiantly looking forward to riding Dennis's backyard, and the YMCA park. I'm hoping that we can do a little bit of traveling and head to Paxton's house and shred some with Heath and all them dudes too.

Thanks Ronnie have a good time, Im sure you will..