Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks Tone!

I started riding for TonyD at the beginning of 2005 when he was doing rider support for FOX Racing. A year later, just as he was leaving FOX and coming over to serve as Haro's BMX Brand Manager, he helped get me a ride with Haro for the 2006 race season. I raced 2006, 2007 and half of 2008 for Haro and Tony got me this job here doing Aftermarket Parts & Rider Support. I also did a lot of the stuff he didn't care to do so I was more like his secretary but after all he has done for me I probably owe it.

Yesterday was Tony's last day here at Haro. He will remain in the industry but I'll let him come out of hiding and let you know what company is lucky enough to have him be a part of it. Tony is a classic and he'll be missed around the office. I can say that Tony single handedly helped me out more than anyone in my BMX endeavors and for that I can't thank him enough. Good Luck with everything in the future T, you're the best! -dB