Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dennis Checks in...

I hit Dennis up to see how he is and he got back to me after his PE class at School, I still cant believe he's still at School. What kid at School wins Dew Tours?




Yo guys!
Just wanted to let you know my shoulder is doing pretty well so I'm going to try and see if I can get it 100% without getting surgery.

Its kinda the off season for big contest right now so I'm filming some web videos and just riding everyday with the local shredders like Steve Woodward, Christian Rigal, Gary Young and BBQ Billy.

Stefan Lantschner, an Italian Nike rider is staying at my house for a month and everyday has been awesome riding with that dude.

I think were gonna go up to Woodward west this weekend to film and hang out with Nasty. I'll be at the Toronto jam March 13 and I can't wait cuz it was a blast last year! That's about it for now. Peace!

Dennis Enarson

Here's a photo that his month long roommate Stefan took in a backyard session.. Ive ridden those ramps and its pretty hard to air that wall a foot or two, its tranny at the bottom and wedge at the top, its makes you want to case for sure, Dennis handles it like a school kid shouldn't know how...
Colin Mackay