Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I really do ride...

W O W!!!! I rode my bike this weekend. Seriously... that's a big deal for me right now. I've taken a pretty big hiatus from riding the past few months, just to be around to help raise our new little boy. So anytime on my bike is amazing! I hooked up with my brother Shea and Tony Campos, and headed over the hill to Santa Cruz. A couple guys have been building ramps inside a warehouse for an upcoming jam, and invited us to come and session with them. It was pouring down rain, which was a bummer since we were driving a pick-up truck with our bikes in the back. So when we arrived our bikes were soaked, braked didn't work, and grips were throttled completely. NO BUENO. After some quick drying off, we session with the locals and had a great time. I snapped a couple pics of the spot for yoiu all to enjoy!
Ryan