Friday, February 13, 2009

Nyquist Jump Comp.

A post from Nyquist-


Hey Everyone,
Hope your doing MOST excellent. I wanted to drop you all a line and see if you guys had any interest in coming out to a Jumping comp I'm helping put together here in San Jose. We are joining forces with PAL (Police Athletic League) to try and start some kind of program with BMX. The dates are May 1-2, 2009. As of right now I'm not sure if it's gonna be dirt or ramps... it all depends on what the city of San Jose allows with permits and all kinds of other stuff. Anyways, let me know if any of you guys can make it. Unfortunately it's not going to be a huge purse, but it's guaranteed to be a good time, and hopefully it'll grow in the years to come. Hit me up ASAP, cuz the dates are coming quick. Thanks! Hope all is well!

Ryan Nyquist

PS. I've included a rough drawing of what the layout might look like.
Check it out! Design might change, but I feel it's a pretty accurate description of the course. Hahaha.