Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ryan's Back from Vacation

Yo yo yo!!! So I'm back after a nice, relaxing family vacation. We went on a Carribean cruise for 10 days. Some of the stops were Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, San Juan, and the Dominican Republic. The weather was warm and there were plenty of good times.


Renting scooters is fun... except for when they break down in the middle of know where. Still fun though.

It was the first time I had ever parasailed and I was really nervouse because I'm not a huge fan of dangling from heights. Not to mention my mom messing with me while we were 300 foot in the air.


Typical Ryan Nyquist sunburn. I was holding my nephew, Kyle at the beach and he had sunblock all over him, hence the uneven burn with finger marks on my boob.


Blinging Taxi driver. This guy was so proud of his rims and chrome accents. I just had to take a photo.

Well now that I'm back stateside, I'm going to be riding a bunch a and I'll be posting a bike check too with my new fly ride! Stay tuned.....
Ryan