Monday, February 9, 2009

Im Back in Action

After 4 weeks taking it easy with a broken rib, I'm happy to report I just got back from a fun session on Guettler's backyard ramp. The weather in Greenville has finally gotten better here after it snowed just 2 weeks ago, and today has been in the 20's Celcius or 70's Farenheit.
If you've ever had time off your bike the first day back is weird for sure, The confidence drops a bit wich might be the worst thing, but just doing airs feels unreal, so you get stoked on the simple tricks that you can do that reminds you why you ride BMX in the first place.

I have a small interview coming out in the Australian BMX magazine Focal Point and I am about to fill out a "Favourites" questionaire for FATBMX so look out for that stuff soon.

Travel wise, Im hanging around Greenville for a few weeks, and I want to head out to So Cal in March for a bit.

Unfortunatly there is some bad news from Australia at the moment with the biggest natual disaster the country has ever seen, Bush fires have spread throughout the South East part wiping out towns, and many lives have been lost. Sadly one of the victim's included BMXer Nathan Charles from the region and although I never got to meet Nathan, he was a huge part of the Victoria and Australian scene and will be sadly missed.

Im still moving to San Diego I promise !!!!

Colin Mackay